Lucario an pikachu fihgt Lucario an pikachu fihgt

Made me chuckle.

Happy Clock Day, Rupee. I'm glad to see you even made a flash considering, well you know.

B

RupeeClock responds:

Protip: I only put Lucario in it because it would piss a lotta you guys off.

Lmao.

Happy Clockday.

The Life of Something The Life of Something

Beautiful.

A flash like this is a rare one indeed. This truly touched me heart, it showed me that there are still some good animations out there. The animation was purely breathtaking, the plot was amazing, the characters were awesome, the art was amazing, the design was simply wonderful, and the music composition was beautiful. You combined all of these aspects to make this purely brilliant piece of work. I didn't have but one favorite part of this movie, but many: all of them. It was so beautiful I almost shed a tear of joy thinking that there are still good animations out there. I opened this flash expecting to see a cliche Newgrounds movie and found this expertly crafted film. This being the most excellent animation I have seen in my life, it has truly touched me, and I believe so many others will be touched by the sheer beauty and brilliance of this work. Just the thought of how truly genius this movie is blows my mind. You sir will go down in my heart, and I believe many others, as one of the greatest animators to ever live. I commend you, and I commend this brilliant work of art that is referred to as a "Flash" by many. We will all wait for the glorious return of this small fellow who flies around bringing joy to all the sad, AIDS -infected, under-privileged children of the world.

The Problem With Peggeys1 The Problem With Peggeys1

Awesomeness.

Good job, Mahjong, it's always nice to see a good clock flash.
Added to favorites because this is full of win.

MahjongClock responds:

Hey, thanks! I'm glad that you appreciated this.

FUN QUESTION MARK #5@@@@@ FUN QUESTION MARK #5@@@@@

GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME

GIMME DAT DHING GIMME GIMME DAT DHING

@@@Zipstyke Clock@@@ @@@Zipstyke Clock@@@

HAW HAW HAW

PENIS VAGINA PENIS VAGINA
This, my friend, is comedy at it purest state.

StrawberryClock dress up! StrawberryClock dress up!

He is indeed the king.

A very nice flash, Rasp. Fived.

Dj ZieW - Take Away Dj ZieW - Take Away

Your melodies are fucking brilliant.

You really did a great job putting this together, it sounds really professional, and the melodies are almost perfect. The mastering on some parts though is a bit off to my ears.. Making some parts of it less powerful.

I really hope we can do a collab or something sometime :)

-Jumper- -Jumper-

I loved it.

So happy and energetic. I love how you get such a good mood across using as little as possible. Simple is the best way to go most times, cluttering up your songs will eventually ruin them :)

Also, you're chainsaw_09? Damn man, I used to listen to all your songs for hours on end a few years ago ^^ Glad you're still here and still active making kickass tunes.

I'd love to remix this sometime if you'd let me.
Cheers :)

Waterflame responds:

thanks man :D nice that you listened to my tunes even back then :D these game tunes are my simplistic ones tho, to see how im really doing now, try checking out my song "rocket racers"!

just send me a pm about wich ones you want to remix, etc. and we'll see :D cya ~*

(Dj-NX) Don'tStopTillYouDrop (Dj-NX) Don'tStopTillYouDrop

Good job man :)

Very well made, but it got a bit repetitive at parts.. You used the same chords/notes on almost every instrument in the song. The main lead sounds pretty fucking awesome, nonetheless. The abrupt ending at like 3:25 kind of through me off a bit, and the snare rush after that was a bit too noisy, the sudden stop following it was awesome though :) Anyway, I need to stop rambling. I gave you a 5. Good job ^^

NX177 responds:

l0l yeah at the end i kind of could not figure how to end it so sry if if was like a big RUSH then BOOM! end...

lol

but yeha thanks for the 5!